Your unique issue deserves a unique solution. Let us craft one for you.
Our broad and deep knowledge of battery-powered motor and gear technologies means we can help solve your problem or design a system from the ground up. We utilize Evoloid Gearing and/or Angled Axis Gearing—combined with conventional gear expertise—for a complete selection of the best arrangement for your project. We have decades of experience creating solutions across a wide variety of system applications.
ASI Drives has a broad and deep knowledge of gear technologies. We can help solve an existing problem or design a system from the ground up. We have decades of experience, with a wide variety of gear drive system applications. We utilize three specialized gear systems, combined with conventional gearing expertise, for a complete selection of the best gear arrangement to use. We have well-developed global sources of supply which result in high-quality components at the lowest possible cost.
GEAR DESIGN TECHNOLOGIESEvoloid Gearing:
- Provides excellent efficiency and high power density
- 3, 4, 5 tooth parallel axis helical pinions, no undercut, no pointed teeth
- Single stage ratios from 7:1 to 22:1
- Computerized stress analysis
- Mesh efficiencies generally 95+%
- A performance enhancing and more cost-effective approach to applications that typically require spiral bevel technology
- Axis angles from 0° to 135°
- Mesh efficiencies of +95%
- Patented design permits cutting or grinding of face gear on traditional machinery
- Combined with Evoloid® pinions, high single stage ratios are achievable, i.e., 7:1 to 22:1
- Angled Axis Gearing
- We use computerized stress analysis standards of the American Gear Manufacturers Association
- We can analyze bearings, shafts, and other interfacing components
- We can match ratios, center distances and other special requirements